Find Yourself Online
Every practice should make Search Engine Optimisation a compulsory part of their growth strategy.
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is the process of affecting your website’s ranking on both Google and Bing’s unpaid search engine results pages (SERP).
At its most basic, “SEO” means finding ways to increase your website’s appearance on search results pages. This generally means more targeted traffic to your website.
More specifically, effective SEO mean being found for appropriate keywords that are identified as relevant to your searches needs and also match your service offering.
What YPO Does On-Site
YPO’s Basic SEO website development includes the following:
- Keywords used in Page Anchor Text
- Custom Error Page
- Webmaster Tool Setup
- Robots.txt, and HTML and XML Sitemaps
- Name SEO with local geographic concatenation
- Services Optimisation with local geographic concatenation
- Accessible Website Navigation
- Page Title, Alt and H1 Tags
What YPO Checks On-Site
YPO’s Basic SEO includes checking the following website elements:
- Host Speed optimisation
- On-Site Link optimisation
- Design and Usability
- Optimised Image Sizes
- Outbound Links
- Text / HTML Ratios
- Broken Links, Crawl & HTML errors
What YPO Sets Up Off-Site
YPO’s Basic SEO includes the following off-site activities:
- Bing and Other Submissions
- Links from other related website
- Google Everything
- Social and Directory Links
- YPO Directory Listing
YPO’s Basic SEO offers satisfactory SEO for most clients. If your practice needs to market to patients in either a competitive service category or geographic location you may require SEO activities beyond YPO’s Basic SEO.