HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FACEBOOK DATA
- Go to the “Your Facebook Information” page of your Facebook account.
- Next to the “Download Your Information” menu, click the View button.
- On the “Download Your Information” page, you’ll see a checklist of the items you can include in your download. Check all the options, so you can see everything they have on you.
- Under the New File menu at the top of the page, choose your data range (select “all of my data”), the format you want the data in (HTML is easiest) and the media quality (“high” is best if you want good copies of all your photos).
- Now click the Create File button.
- Next, you’ll get an email from Facebook saying that it’s working on compiling the information. You’ll get another email when the information is available for download. Follow the link in the email to download all your Facebook data as a zip file.
- Inside that file, you’ll find folders along with an HTML file. Click on the HTML file to begin navigating all the information Facebook has on you.