Logo Design Approach
Ideally your new logo should communicate:
- why you offer a service - the essence of your promise or your patient outcome
- what you do - tell a story that shows you understand your patient’s problem/journey
- how you consistently solve problems - the function of your service
- what you stand for and where you are going
Your logo is a representation of your brand. Your brand is the represented by your kept promises.
Your practice’s promises are how your services are delivered everyday like how you:
- answer your phone or speak to patients
- handle details and apply technology
- employ policies and solve problems
- communicate options and advice
- deliver service outcomes
Your brand is your strategy or how you care about every level of your practice and represents who and how you deliver a service. Its is the sum of your kept promises and should reflect your reputation.
A great brand deserves a great logo, but there are no shortcuts to a good logo.
Logo Design Process
Logo Design Brief
Logo Design Feedback
Is required. Frank design feedback leads to an effective design process.