Clinical Content Method
Who are your target patients?
Some questions we need an understanding of are:How can you group your target audience (Age, Sex, Geographic, Socio Economic, Billing)
- What are their problems in common language?
- How can you solve their problems?
- How would you summarise your practice to your target patient?
- What keywords would patients use to find a solution like yours?
- What are your target patients greatest pain points?
- What are your target's most common irritations about other doctors?
- What are you new patients 3 most common questions (more is better)?
- What makes your offer special? How do you differentiate your service?
- Why should a patient choose you?
What is your problem?
The Problem or Conditions You Treat (knee pain, cancer surgery, perceived ugliness)
- /condition-description - what is the condition
- /condition-anatomy - where & how does condition affect your anatomy
- /condition-causes - what are the causes of condition
- /condition-impact - how does the condition affect your health (eg: pain)
- /condition-symptoms - what signs or pathology is evident with the condition
- /condition-stages - what are the stage of the condition
- /condition-diagnosis - what pre treatment tests use to diagnose the condition
- /condition-untreated - what are the consequences if not treated
How we can you help?
The Solution or Treatments You Offer (surgery, advice, care teams)
- /treatment-options - what treatment choices or options are available for the condition
- /treatment-other - what alternative treatments are available for the condition
- /treatment-approach-x - overview surgical approach for the condition
- /treatment-why - outline features and benefits of one approach vs another
- /treatment-procedure - detail specific steps for each treatment procedure
- /treatment-preparation - advise on pre-surgery preparation for treatment
- /treatment-post-op - describes stages of recovery and care plan
- /treatment-outcome - answers what the patient should expect
- /treatment-downtime - answers lifestyle or off work duration
- /treatment-prognosis - reviews patients possible outcomes
- /treatment-costs details - costs and funding options
- /treatment-other - other issues: research, links, videos, case studies etc